Friday, July 6, 2012

Free option to record Live Online Readings

Okay..I've been looking around on the interweb and I've found a way for Clients to record the live video sessions that I online with Oranum.  :)

Psychic Live records all the private sessions that I do with Clients and they can be accessed through the member's control panel on that site.  This is a feature that I find indispensable and well worth the little extra percentage that Psychic Live takes from my sessions.

This option isn't available on Oranum though so I went searching for a free program that is fairly painless to use/learn/install and its free!

Check out HyperCam2

This is a simple program, but it is one that you have to install on your computer and there is a bit learn to use it.

I'm just putting this out there as an option for my Roomies to have access to.

No comments:

Post a Comment