Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Reading and Enjoying Summer

I've been doing readings through a site called Phuture.me for the last few years and I'm really enjoying working with George and the other awesome readers there.

That's not exactly what I meant by the title though.  :)

I've been catching up on some actual book type reading this summer and I'm enjoying taking that time for myself.

One of the books I'm reading is Warrior Goddess Training by HeatherAsh Amara.  Fantastic book!!  I highly recommend it.

What are you up to this summer/winter?  How are you indulging/treating yourself?

Are you taking time out for you?  Going for walks, meditating?

If not, please do!  If you are, please share you adventures in the comments!

I miss hanging out with my peeps in the open chats.  *sigh*  lol

Love ya!
Kimba

No comments:

Post a Comment